Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Where I'll Be at AWP

Last-minute packing, printing, and prospectus writing as I get ready to head to Denver tomorrow. Here's where I'll be:

Thursday April 7, 10 am: Booksigning at the C&R Press table
Thursday April 7, 6 pm to 8:30 pm: Copper Nickel Presents 8 Debut Poets. It's in the Tivoli Turnhalle (900 Auraria Parkway), and I'll be reading with Dan Albergotti, Jericho Brown, Michael Dumanis, Farrah Field, J. Michael Martinez, Alison Stine, and Allison Benis White. If you're in town, swing on by!

Those are my official obligations. There will also be some book-fair wandering, some searching for vegan foodstuffs, some catching up with old friends, and some drinking and carousing (especially since we're importing a grandmother to help with childcare).

If you see me, stop and say hello. See you at altitude!

No comments: